Thursday, June 24, 2010

Some new products are a coming...

All of us have been working on new products or should I say experimenting with our families before we launch into the public.

I have a Simple Deodorant Spray ready for next Tuesday's Market; July 6th. It is all natural and has a nice earthy scent. I can declare that it works great in this lovely humidified heat that we have here in Central Texas. I have thrown the Secret away and will use this from now on; no more white marks on my clothes.

Another product I am working on, is a Rosemary Shaving Soap for Men. Look for it at future markets.

I was able to get some new labels printed for our line. I called upon Amanda at Egg Carton Labels to design new labels for us, she made some really nice labels for my Fat Bottom Eggs, when they start to lay eggs, around October, so I contacted her to help with designing for MCC and she did a excellent job. The labels turned out really great; see sample below.
Need labels, I highly recommend Egg Carton Labels
That is all I have for now, stop by and say "Yeah" at the Farmer's Market.
Smiles,
Lanora

No comments:

Post a Comment