Sunday, May 16, 2010

An Introduction

Welcome to Mad City Chicks! We are currently a group of 3 "chicks." We're working hard to change things for the better for our families.

I'm Julie. There'll be introductions to the other two chicks following. We're all contributing posts about specific things we're doing and our joint efforts.

For now I'll keep it short and sweet. I'm married and we have one 4 year old daughter. We also have one dog, one cat, and an average of 20 goldfish. I want to make a difference in the health and well-being of my family, so I'm always experimenting with new things. I love the results of gardening but not always the hard work that goes into it.

I look forward to talking to you and passing along what we're learning and doing.

Happy Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment