Monday, June 21, 2010

More new products!

I whipped up another batch of awesome foot balm with shea butter. This went like hot cakes last time so get some while you can;) Just exfoliate your feet as usual, apply foot balm (a little goes a long way), put on some socks and feel your feet heal.

I also made a batch of Cinnamon Oatmeal Milk Bath. Mixing up this pleasantly scented bath will leave you feeling silky and soft. The cinnamon will gently warm you and offer up a soothing aroma. Add 1/2 cup to a full tub of warm water and enjoy the soak!

Lastly, skin toner, so delicate even the most sensitive skin will feel fresh. Toner removes excess soap and oil residue before applying moisturizer. I really enjoy mine even with my sensitive skin, it does not aggravate my Rosacea like some facial products do.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Enjoy!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment